17 Dryden Terrace, Short Hills, NJ
NEW CONSTRUCTION IN POET'S SECTION OF SHORT HILLS, NJ!
With its bucolic streets, highly ranked school district and easy commute to NYC, Short Hills is a great place to call home. 17 Dryden Terrace, a still-to-be-built Colonial in the Poet's section of Short Hills, takes full advantage of everything this amazing community has to offer.
Set on a level lot, construction began mid-winter and is set to be finalized mid-Summer. The finished home will be nothing short of stunning, boasting all of the amenities for today's lifestyle. But don't feel that you have to settle for someone else's vision! Contact us now and there is still time to customize finishings and details. See below for a few photo renderings, floor plans and a list of some of the homes features.
- Hardie Plank siding
- Underground sprinkler system
- Custom wood entry door with glass sidelights.
- Covered Entrance portico
- Pella Simulated divided light windows, Low E Argon filled high efficiency windows
- Front stone walkway and rear stone patio
- Paved driveway with Belgian block curbing
- Professionally landscaped with sodded front, rear and side yards
- Exterior hose bibs and electrical connections
- Gas hook-up for optional grill
- First floor & Garage 2,458 sq. feet
- Second floor 1,882 sq. feet
- Third floor/Attic 760 sq. feet
- Basement 2,017 sq. feet
- Alarm System
- Pre-wired for Stereo, Cable TV, Speakers, Telephone and Control 4 Home Automation
- (1) 75 gallon water heater with continuous hot water recirculating
- New 200 underground electrical service and 90-amp sub-panel
- (2) Sump pumps
- New 1 ½” water service
- Superior walls foundation system
- 3 ¼” Custom stained floors run throughout the first and second floors
- Multi-Zone high efficiency central heating and air conditioning units
- Coffered ceilings in dining room
- Butler’s Pantry that is accessible from both the dining room and kitchen
- First Floor ceiling height is approximately 9’
- 2-Story Great room with gas fireplace and custom mantle that opens into large kitchen. Beautiful sliding doors open up to the patio and outdoors
- Kitchen features custom cabinets, Quartz Countertops, a desk area and walk in pantry closet plus another pantry closet.
- Large center island that accommodates multiple chairs and also leaves more than enough room for a nice size breakfast table
- Professional grade kitchen appliances including:
* Sub-Zero 48" refrigerator
* Wolf cooktop and hood
* Wolf double wall ovens
* Wolf microwave oven
* Bosch dishwasher
- As you enter the home via the garage you will see the custom-made Cubbies in the mudroom and a coat closet for your use
- Located on the first floor is also a Guest Bedroom with its own bathroom that can lend itself to also be an office
- Centrally located in the home are the large powder room and coat closet which are right across from the grand stairway
- Two story family room
- Double doors open up to the Master Suite with its own hallway leading to two oversized closets with custom made built-ins and a spacious bathroom. The master bedroom is outfitted with a tray ceiling and recessed lights.
- Master bathroom comes with a large shower with both a regular and rain shower head, a handheld shower head and glass enclosure and an enclosed toilet area.
- Bedroom 1 has its own bathroom with a tiled shower and ample closet space
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a Jack and Jill bathroom and has a tub and shower head. Both bedrooms have their own walk-in closets.
- Conveniently located laundry room with custom cabinets and sink
- Second Floor ceiling height is approximately 8’.
- Finished attic with carpet
- This level lends itself great for a playroom and/or storage
- Large open finished basement with tremendous potential such as media room, wine cellar and gym
- Extra bedroom and bathroom and multiple closets are also located in this expansive area
- Basement ceiling height is approximately 10’
- Finished basement with carpet
(Note: all renderings and dimensions are approximate.)